Patients who are undergoing minimally-invasive procedures at Romo Plastic Surgery may feel uneasy about whether or not their anesthesia will ensure comfort. With Pro-nox, this worry is a thing of the past! Dr. Thomas Romo III offers Pro-nox, a specialized blend of 50/50 oxygen and nitrous oxide that can be incorporated into any procedure at our practice to ease pain and address anxiety.
How Pro-nox works
Many patients are familiar with the odorless, colorless gas used in dental practices to help ease dental anxiety known as nitrous oxide. This gas is incorporated with oxygen to create the 50/50 balance found with Pro-nox. This powerful analgesic offers fast and effective pain relief that is administered by the patient when they need it most.
What are the benefits of Pro-nox?
There are many advantages to using Pro-nox at Romo Plastic Surgery of New York, NY. This anesthetic is:
- Administered by the patient, empowering patients to respond and react to their level of pain and anxiety
- Has a fast onset that provides relief to patients in seconds
- Is both safe and effective, being used for decades in other fields of medicine, including dentistry
- Can be cleared from the body quickly with full oxygen administration, relieving patients from having to arrange transportation to and from their appointment
- Is used as needed for minimally-invasive procedures
Am I a candidate for Pro-nox?
Dr. Thomas Romo III is excited to offer Pro-nox, and finds that most adult patients are great candidates for receiving Pro-nox during their upcoming procedure. Pro-nox continues to be a highly requested and performed anesthetic for patients, allowing them to feel rested and relaxed while their procedures are being performed. Patients who have anxiety about their upcoming treatment are encouraged to ask about Pro-nox.
Learn more about Pro-nox with Dr. Thomas Romo III
New York, NY area patients who are in need of sedation for pain and anxiety relief will find that Pro-nox may be a solution for their next appointment. Call Romo Plastic Surgery at (212) 288-1500 to discuss this and other solutions at our practice, conveniently located at 135 East 74th Street.