Restylane Dermal Fillers in NYC
What Is Restylane?
Restylane is an FDA-approved dermal filler that targets problem areas of the face such as wrinkles, fine lines, and lost volume. Restylane fillers are a family of hyaluronic acid filler products, similar to Juvederm, that are used when patients want to restore youth, smooth skin, volume, and radiance to their face. The full family of Restylane fillers include: Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk, Restylane Refyne, and Restylane Defyne. Each product targets a specific problem area and provides beautiful, effective results.
What Can Restylane Treat?
Restylane dermal fillers can be used to treat:
- Moderate to severe wrinkles and fine lines
- Lost facial volume
- Deflated lips
- Sagging facial skin
- Deep creases and folds around the nose and mouth
Who Is a Good Candidate For Restylane?
Anyone who is looking to treat fine lines, frown lines, crow’s feet, wrinkles, nasolabial folds, deflated lips, or other common signs of aging may be considered good candidates for Restylane. Restylane is a great option for people who are looking to reverse the appearance of aging without having to undergo an invasive procedure. However, you may not be a good candidate for Restylane if you are currently pregnant or breast-feeding, have an active infection, or are experiencing an acne breakout. These situations may cause complications and lead to unnecessary risks.
Restylane Injectable Products
Restylane offers a line of products that are specifically made to target and treat signs of aging or skin deformities. During your consultation, Dr. Romo will be sure to evaluate you thoroughly to ensure that you receive the proper treatment for your concerns.
- Restylane Lyft – Treats facial lines, contours the chin and cheeks, and enhances the lips.
- Restylane Silk – Used to enhance and plump the lips by smoothing out wrinkles and adding volume to the lips and mouth.
- Restylane Refyne – Designed to target and treat laugh and smile lines. Also treats nasolabial folds and marionette lines around the nose and mouth.
- Restylane Defyne – Targets deep and prominent nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
Restylane Injectable Procedure
It is important to note that Dr. Romo does not suggest going to a non-medical professional when it comes to getting injectable treatments. A plastic surgeon will be able to carefully treat your problem areas and ensure the safest, most effective procedure and results.
When getting Restylane treatments in New York City, you can expect:
- Restylane injections may be performed with local anesthesia or a numbing cream
- Immediate results
- Long-lasting results that will need to be redone every 6-12 months
- A small needle injection in the treatment area
- Satisfactory results
Restylane Side Effects and Recovery
Many Restylane patients take no down time to recover, and tend to return to normal activities immediately after treatment. Patients are advised not to touch their face or rub the treatment area after the procedure. This is to avoid displacing the injections. Side effects of Restylane are usually limited to redness and swelling, but bleeding and bruising can be expected as well.
Schedule a Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about Restlane or other procedures Dr. Romo performs, call our office today at 212-288-1500. You can also schedule a consultation with Dr. Romo by filling out our appointment request form. You deserve to look and feel your best, so don’t hesitate to contact us today!