While the process of aging will occur no matter what we do, there are ways for patients to slow the signs and help restore some of their youthful appearance. At Romo Plastic Surgery, many New York, NY area patients think of the traditional facelift as a way to add lift and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles effectively. However, this is not the only way to rejuvenate one’s appearance. Dr. Thomas Romo III is proud to offer a wide range of solutions for patients in the New York area to consider, including microneedling combined with the power of radiofrequency energy using the Morpheus 8 device.
What is Morpheus 8?
The Morpheus 8 device combines two technologies that are proven to rejuvenate the skin’s texture and tone, including conventional microneedling and radiofrequency energy. The microneedling creates tiny punctures in the skin that stimulate its natural healing process, including the production of collagen and elastin. The radiofrequency energy then penetrates deep into the skin to the deeper levels to ensure tightening and firming of the skin. This improves the appearance of skin texture issues such as fine lines and wrinkles and acne scarring.
What is Morpheus 8 used for?
Patients consider Morpheus 8 for many different reasons. Below are just a few of the more common reasons why patients choose this treatment over others available at Romo Plastic Surgery. Morpheus 8:
- Is a nonsurgical, minimally invasive procedure when compared to a facelift
- Penetrates deep into the skin for fat melting and skin tightening results
- Remodels the jowls and addresses skin laxity problems
- Improves the skin’s overall texture, improving acne scars and fine lines
- Stimulates subdermal adipose remodeling and collagen production
- Reduces the size of large pores
- Reverses the signs of sun damage, including hyperpigmentation concerns
- Improves poor skin texture and tone overall
Contact Romo Plastic Surgery today
Schedule a consultation appointment with Dr. Thomas Romo III today by calling the office at (212) 288-1500 and speaking to our front office team about visiting us at 135 East 74th Street in New York, NY. New and current patients are welcome at our facility and can learn about the various treatment solutions available in our practice.