What Is an Eyebrow Lift?
An eyebrow lift is a facial plastic surgery that corrects and rejuvenates an aging brow line for a more youthful-looking appearance. Top NYC plastic surgeon, Dr. Thomas Romo III offers a unique brow lift called the endoscopic eyebrow lift, which has many advantages over other eyebrow lift techniques.
Am I a Candidate For an Eyebrow Lift?
An eyebrow lift may be recommended for patients of both genders, often those between ages 35 and 65, facing one or more of the following aesthetic concerns in the forehead:
- Sagging skin that ages the face
- Worry lines that make the face look older and anxious
- Eyebrows that cause an angry and tired look
- Sagging eyebrows that affect vision
Depending on a patient’s needs and desired results, Dr. Romo may also recommend eyelid surgery called blepharoplasty in conjunction with an eyebrow lift to achieve the best and most natural-looking results.
Brow Lift Before And After
This patient had a brow lift and blepharoplasty. Click below to see more before and after photos.
What is The Eyebrow Lift Procedure
Dr. Romo’s endoscopic eyebrow lift utilizes a sequence of surgical techniques that produce a natural, youthful and rejuvenated appearance without endangering the eyes or eyelid function. Dr. Romo’s techniques deliver aesthetically attractive results with less downtime than a facelift.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect during an eyebrow lift:
- An eyebrow lift can take 1-2 hours (when performed as a single procedure), depending on the complexity
- When performed in conjunction with other procedures, such as blepharoplasty, the surgery time may vary
- A temporal lift is often incorporated to further reduce “crow’s feet” and “cheek bags,” also called festoons
- You will be given an anesthetic so you will not feel any pain during the procedure
- After surgery, your forehead and brow area may feel tight and sore
- Depending on the type of stitches used, sutures may be removed in 3‒5 days or stitches will dissolve on their own
- Recovery and potential downtime can range from 10‒14 days
- Scars are minimal and located within the hairline to conceal visibility
What Results Can I Expect From My Eyebrow Lift?
A brow lift can:
- Eliminate crow’s feet around the outer eyes
- Raise droopy eyebrows
- Get rid of excess skin that causes “hooding” over the eyes
- Smooth deep forehead lines between the eyebrows
- Create a refreshed and firmer-looking brow line
Who is The Best Brow Lift Surgeon in New York For Me?
Thomas Romo III, MD, FACS is one of the most experienced and respected plastic surgeons for eyebrow lift in the world, known for his meticulous minimally invasive surgical techniques and for achieving natural-looking results with a shorter recovery period. Dr. Romo’s practice draws patients from New York City, across the United States, and internationally for all of their surgical and non-surgical facial cosmetic needs.
Why Choose Dr. Romo For Your Eyebrow Lift?
Dr. Romo is a pioneer in the field of eyebrow lifts with extensive experience in performing this procedure. While refining his unique, minimally invasive endoscopic eyebrow lift technique, Dr. Romo worked with the world-renowned Karl Storz Instruments to develop his own line of endoscopic instruments that work with greater precision and provide more natural results with less downtime. These instruments are now globally distributed by Karl Storz and used by plastic surgeons around the world. Dr. Romo has written numerous books and book chapters on his unique approach and frequently lectures internationally, teaching his techniques to other surgeons.
Schedule a Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about endoscopic eyebrow lift and other procedures Dr. Romo offers, contact our office today at 212-288-1500. You can also schedule a consultation with Dr. Romo by filling out our appointment request form. You deserve to look and feel your best, so don’t hesitate to contact us today!