Choosing a professional in the New York, NY community to provide you with surgical treatments can be an overwhelming task. How do you know if a plastic surgeon achieves beautiful results? How do you know if a plastic surgeon practices ethically and responsibly? How do you know if a plastic surgeon has the experience to offer certain surgical procedures? At Romo Plastic Surgery, Dr. Thomas Romo III and his team are committed to ensuring patients have access to the treatments they need with an expert.
Why choose Dr. Thomas Romo III?
At Romo Plastic Surgery, we understand how important it is to work with a professional who has extensive experience in providing medical and cosmetic surgeries. Dr. Thomas Romo III is a double board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon in the area of New York, NY. In addition, he has many other credentials that qualify him to provide the best in surgical care:
- Dr. Thomas Romo III is a respected Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in the world
- Dr. Thomas Romo III has over 25 years of experience in medical care and practice of plastic and reconstructive surgeries
- Dr. Thomas Romo III has a reputation as one of the top plastic surgeons in the New York City community
- Dr. Thomas Romo III offers a wide selectin of cosmetic procedures including non-invasive alternatives to surgical solutions
- Dr. Thomas Romo III was awarded Top Doctor from RealSelf.com
- Dr. Thomas Romo III is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Dr. Thomas Romo III has appeared on many local and major network television talk shows
- Dr. Thomas Romo III has received a plethora of awards in the arena of plastic and reconstructive surgery
Schedule a visit with Dr. Thomas Romo III today!
At Romo Plastic Surgery, we are pleased to provide quality treatment and comprehensive care with a professional dedicated to his practice. Call (212) 288-1500 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Thomas Romo III and see the difference between a standard practitioner and a double board-certified professional in the field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. His practice is located in New York, NY at 135 East 74th Street and is always accepting new patients.